Computer use can be monitored. Use a safe computer. Learn more
- Controlling all money, using money to threaten or manipulate
- Controlling possessions like: a car, phones, clothes, jewelry
- Excessive gift giving with strings attached, for example “I gave you this, now you owe me”
- Using gifts to make up for abusive behavior
- Sabotaging a partner’s work or school career, for example harassing a partner at work and causing them to get fired or refusing to give a partner a ride to work or school, etc.